Non-profit organizations, like any business, face risks that can result in expensive and time-consuming claims. We apply over 80 years of experience serving the specific needs of non-profits to mitigate the potential for claims related to your staff, volunteers, directors, officers and facilities.
With access to virtually every insurance carrier and program available for workers' compensation and property & casualty insurance, we are your one resource for risk management and insurance solutions. We have pre-negotiated expanded policy forms, simplifying the process of getting you the coverages you need, including:
- Higher Limit Sexual & Physical Abuse/ Molestation Coverage
- Vicarious Liability for Volunteers & Unpaid Interns
- Outside Entity Coverage for Directors & Officers
- Expanded Directors & Officers/Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Benefits
- Higher Limits for Professional Liability
- Foster Family & Adoption Liability
Operationally, we simplify your administrative duties by issuing timely certificates, complete with additional insured wording to comply with various funding contracts of cities and counties. In fact, our relationships within Los Angeles County's certificate approval department expedite the approval process. We stand by your side, responding immediately to time sensitive contract and outside auditing issues.
We are proactive in providing risk control to reduce the frequency and severity of claims. For instance, we assist you with setting up and tracking motor vehicle reports and driver safety programs. Some of our other effective programs include:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Hiring/Firing/Layoff Procedures
- Ergonomic Evaluations & Training
- Driver & Fleet Safety
- Simulated OSHA Inspections
- Fire Protection Analysis
When claims do arise, our highly trained and experienced teams of property and casualty and workers' compensation claims professionals work with you to manage the process from beginning through conclusion. This leaves you more time to do what you do best -- run your business.
"I love SullivanCurtisMonroe and value our long term relationship. Having worked with SCM for many years across a wide range of companies, I wouldn't switch insurance brokers unless I was forced to. Their customer service is superior, from the first point of contact with a broker to the account managers and assistants."
- Director of Risk Management, Non-profit Provider of Housing & Services