One per hour! That is the frequency of pollution-related accidents in the United States. The environmental damages resulting from accidents involving chemicals and other hazardous substances can result in millions of dollars in claims, which could financially threaten or even devastate your company.
Comprehensive, integrated environmental risk management services cannot be achieved with standard insurance. Since 1990, we have been providing the most extensive package of environmental insurance coverages available for the best value, including:
- Products Pollution
- On-Site and Off-Site Pollution
- Loading and Unloading of Hazardous Substances
- Third-Party Claims from Transportation of Insured's Product or Waste
- Owners Spill Liability
- Amendment of Pollution Exclusions
- Aggregate Liability Limits per Location
- Non-Owned Disposal Sites
- Debris Removal to include Pollution and Hazardous Material
Many businesses expose themselves to serious risk from environmental claims because they mistakenly think they have taken adequate precautions to prevent accidents, or that the risk of loss from pollution-related claims does not warrant the expense of additional insurance. Your property, general liability and auto liability policies, however, do not cover environmental risk. We are the one resource you need for truly exceptional coverage.
Our in-house Risk Control specialists work with you to identify and resolve safety issues, before they become expensive problems. Some of our most effective programs are:
- Simulated OSHA Inspections
- Fire Protection Analysis
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Driver & Fleet Safety
- Hiring/Firing/Layoff Procedures
- Safety Program Development & Enhancement
When claims do arise, our highly trained and experienced teams of property and casualty and workers' compensation claims professionals work with you to manage the process from beginning through conclusion. This leaves you more time to do what you do best -- run your business.
"SullivanCurtisMonroe is a firm with true integrity. From the frontline to the support staff, everyone at SCM works together to provide the best service to their clients. I initially moved my business to SCM for better pricing, but I stay as a result of the service."
- President & CEO, HVAC Cleaning & Remediation Company