Benefits Administration Services
Benefits administration may be the most labor intensive activity within your company's HR Department, compromising performance and profitability. Risk management challenges such as a geographically-dispersed, culturally-diverse workforce and increasingly complex regulatory compliance issues can quickly become all-consuming. The result is often little time left to focus on core competencies, strategic initiatives and your most valuable resources -- your people.
As an extension of your HR staff, our goal is to take work off your desk by relieving you of the burdens of technical, legal and compliance issues. From eligibility and enrollments to terminations, we can handle all of your Benefits Administration needs, at considerably less cost and risk than managing them in-house. We are available as a fully outsourced solution, or to simply augment your team in specific service areas, including:
- Eligibility Verification & Reporting
- Enrollment Management
- Web-based Benefits Enrollment and Management Technologies
- Carrier & Payroll Interfaces
- Premium Billing & Reconciliation
- Communications Fulfillment & Distribution
- Call Center Services
- Employee Benefit Record Retention
- Bi-lingual Support Capabilities
Our custom Benefits Administration program will help you to:
- Reduce HR delivery costs;
- Identify and control employee benefit costs;
- Expand the depth and capacity of your HR resources; and
- Improve overall compliance.
In direct contrast to the large call center model commonly used by other benefits outsourcing companies, we provide a dedicated service team to assist with all aspects of your benefits administration needs. From enrollment management to 24/7 expert accessibility and compliance, we have you covered.
"SCM consistently lives up to their commitment as our partner in benefits administration. Their overall program of support and maintenance is excellent, and their responses to issues ranging from Employee Newsletters, compliance assistance and legal updates to multi-state workers comp are timely, helpful, clear, and concise."
- Vice President Accounting, Design, Development & Management Company